Check Point Security Training with Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers several Check Point security courses
Check Point training can take place at our location in Farmington Hills, 20 miles outside of Detroit, where you will sit in a room with one of our instructors, onsite at your office anywhere throughout the United States, or if you prefer, instructor led live online.
There are 2 certifications and multiple Check Point classes available:
- Check Point Certified Security Administrator (CCSA) Advance your knowledge on the GAiA operating system! 3-day course covers everything you need to start-up, configure and manage daily operations of Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades systems on the GAiA operating system.
- Check Point Certified Security Engineer (CCSE) Advanced 3-day course teaches how to build, modify, deploy and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems on the GAiA operating system. Hands-on lab exercises teach how to debug firewall processes, optimize VPN performance and upgrade Management Servers.
- Security Administrator & Security Engineer Bundle (CCSA & CCSE) Validate your skills on the GAiA operating system: This course provides an understanding of the basic concepts and skills necessary to configure Check Point Security Gateway and Management Software Blades. During this course you will configure a Security Policy and learn about managing and monitoring a secure network – upgrading and configuring a Security Gateway and implementing a virtual private network.
- Check Point Threat Prevention This 2-day hands-on course teaches how Check Point’s Threat Prevention enables companies to control access to millions of websites while applying real-time protections that block attacks – botnets – Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) and zero-day threats.
- Check Point Secure Web Gateway Learn to block access to malware infested websites and dangerous Apps! Two-day course teaches how Check Point’s Secure Web Gateway enables safe use of the Web and applications. Real-time multi-layered protection blocks access to malicious malware, phishing and dangerous apps by constantly updating URLs and antivirus signatures from our global network of security intelligence sensors.
- Check Point Security Master Our most advanced technical 3-day course teaches how to use advanced commands to configure and troubleshoot Check Point Security Systems. Multiple hands-on lab exercises teach how to bring optimization techniques back to your workplace.