CISA, CISM, CGEIT, & CRISC Training with Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers instructor-led ISACA courses. Previously known as the Information Systems Audit and Control Association, ISACA offers: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) or Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) certification. The training can take place at our location in Farmington Hills, 20 miles outside of Detroit, or onsite at your office anywhere throughout the United States.
Our instructors are subject matter experts, who not only train, but consult for global Fortune 500 companies.
Certified Information Systems Auditor - CISA
The CISA certification is recognized as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems.
CISA training covers the domains and task and knowledge statements as outlined by ISACA:
- Domain 1—The Process of Auditing Information Systems (21%)
- Domain 2—Governance and Management of IT (16%)
- Domain 3—Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation (18%)
- Domain 4—Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support (20%)
- Domain 5—Protection of Information Assets (25%)
Certified Information Security Manager - CISM
The CISM is recognized as the standard for individuals who design, build and manage enterprise information security programs. CISM is a leading credential for information security managers.
CISM training covers the domains and task and knowledge statements as outlined by ISACA:
- Domain 1—Information Security Governance (24%)
- Domain 2—Information Risk Management and Compliance (33%)
- Domain 3—Information Security Program Development and Management (25%)
- Domain 4—Information Security Incident Management (18%)
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT - CGEIT
CGEIT covers IT governance principles and practices. CGEIT provides you the credibility to discuss critical issues around governance and strategic alignment based on your recognized skills, knowledge and business experience.
CGEIT training covers the domains and task and knowledge statements as outlined by ISACA:
- Domain 1: Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT (25%)
- Domain 2: Strategic Management (20%)
- Domain 3: Benefits Realization (16%)
- Domain 4: Risk Optimization (24%)
- Domain 5: Resource Optimization (15%)
Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control - CRISC
CRISC is the only certification that positions IT professionals for future career growth by linking IT risk management to enterprise risk management, and positioning them to become strategic partners to the business.
CRISC training covers the domains and task and knowledge statements as outlined by ISACA:
- Domain 1—Risk Identification (27%)
- Domain 2— IT Risk Assessment (28%)
- Domain 3— Risk Response and Mitigation (23%)
- Domain 4— Risk and Control Monitoring and Reporting (22%)