Healthcare IT Technician Training at Michigan Technology Services
If you are looking for IT opportunities within the healthcare industry, or if you are already a healthcare IT worker, get CompTIA Healthcare IT certified.
The healthcare industry will only continue to grow, and medical offices and hospitals require an abundance of IT support.
The Healthcare IT Certification proves to employers that you have the knowledge and skills required to implement, deploy, and support healthcare IT systems.
While there are no strict prerequisites, CompTIA intends the Healthcare IT Technician certificate to serve as an add-on to the CompTIA A+ Certification.
Some of the topics covered in this course, include:
- Medical concepts and terminology that are fundamental to the understanding of the use of IT in a healthcare environment.
- The medical environment including its organization, stakeholders, and the most significant technologies.
- Essential elements of computing used in medical settings, including hardware, software, networking, and change control.
- IT support and problem solving in the medical workplace.
- Integration of best security practices into daily healthcare IT workflow.