Microsoft SQL Server Database & Business Intelligence Training at Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers a wide variety of instructor led Microsoft SQL Server DBA & Microsoft Business Intelligence courses, including new SQL Server 2016, SQL Server 2014, SQL 2012, and older SQL 2008 R2 and SQL 2005 classes. The training can take place at our location in Farmington Hills, 20 miles outside of Detroit, where you will sit in a room with one of our instructors, onsite at your office anywhere throughout the United States, or if you prefer, instructor led live online.
Don’t see what you are looking for? Call Michigan Technology Services for additional Microsoft technical course listings – 248-489-0408.
SQL Server 2016
- Introduction to SQL Databases
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2016 Databases
- Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2016
- Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases
- Updating Your Skills to Microsoft SQL Server 2016This three-day instructor-led course provides students moving from earlier releases of SQL Server with an introduction to the new features in SQL Server 2016.
- Advanced T-SQL Querying, Programming and Tuning for SQL Server 2012, 2014 and SQL 2016
- Performance Tuning and Optimizing SQL DatabasesThis four-day instructor-led course provides students who manage and maintain SQL Server databases with the knowledge and skills to performance tune and optimize their databases. After completing this course, students will be able to: Describe the high level architectural overview of SQL Server and its various components.
- Provisioning SQL Databases
- Querying Data with Transact-SQLThe main purpose of this 3 day instructor led course is to give students a good understanding of the Transact-SQL language which is used by all SQL Server-related disciplines; namely, Database Administration, Database Development and Business Intelligence.
SQL Server 2014
- Fundamentals of SQL QueryingIn this 2-day instructor led course students will learn what SQL is and how it can help them query a database to answer business questions. This course will combine instructor-led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
- Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2014This 5-day instructor led course provides students with the technical skills required to write basic Transact-SQL queries for Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
- Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to maintain a Microsoft SQL Server 2014 database. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2014 product features and tools related to maintaining a database.
- Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2014 This five-day instructor-led course describes how to implement a data warehouse platform to support a BI solution.
- Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2014 Databases This 5-day instructor-led course introduces SQL Server 2014 and describes logical table design, indexing and query plans. It also focusses on the creation of database objects including views, stored procedures, along with parameters, and functions.
- Updating your Database Skills to Microsoft SQL Server 2014This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to use the enhancements and new features that have been added to SQL Server and the Microsoft data platform since the release of SQL Server 2008. The course focuses on teaching individuals how to use SQL Server 2014 product features and other Microsoft data platform components.
- Performance Tuning and Optimizing SQL DatabasesThis four-day instructor-led course provides students who manage and maintain SQL Server databases with the knowledge and skills to performance tune and optimize their databases.
- Designing Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2014The focus of this three-day instructor-led course is on planning and implementing enterprise database infrastructure solutions by using SQL Server 2014 and other Microsoft technologies.
- Implementing Data Models and Reports with SQL Server 2014The focus of this 5 day instructor-led course is on creating managed enterprise BI solutions.
- SQL Server High Availability