Website Design and Graphics Training with Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers instructor-led website design and graphics training. The training can take place at our location in Farmington Hills, 20 miles outside of Detroit, onsite at your office anywhere throughout the United States, or if you prefer, instructor led live online.
There are multiple web design and graphics courses available:
- Adobe Acrobat DC In this course, you will use Adobe® Acrobat® DC to make your information more portable, accessible, and useful.
- Adobe Acrobat XI Learn how to use Adobe® Acrobat® XI to make your information more portable, accessible, and useful.
- Adobe After Effects Post production work taught in a classroom setting.
- Adobe Animate Animate content and publish it.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC Level 1 Introduction to developing a website with Dreamweaver.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CC Level 2 Master more advanced features of Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Level 1 Learn to create web pages by formatting text, inserting images, setting links and working with tables.
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 Level 2 Grasp how to use forms, Flash elements and data driven pages to create a more interactive and dynamic experience for their web viewers.
- Adobe Illustrator CC Level 1 Learn to use Adobe Illustrator to draw and manipulate drawn shapes to create logos and to successfully combine text and graphics to create advertisements.
- Adobe Illustrator CC Level 2 Go beyond the basics and create more complex and exciting illustrations for either print or the web.
- Adobe InDesign CC Level 1 Familiarize yourself with print layout and design using Adobe InDesign.
- Adobe InDesign CC Level 2 Use the advanced features of Adobe InDesign to create and design content for print and web.
- Adobe Muse Quickly and easily design and create user-friendly, interactive websites, without the help of a developer.
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Learn to use this complete workflow solution for the digital photographer.
- Adobe Photoshop CC Level 1 Maximize your ability to create and edit digital images and learn retouching, color correcting, image enhancement and compositing.
- Adobe Photoshop CC Level 2 Work with the more advanced tools and features available in this advanced version of Photoshop.
- Adobe Photoshop Elements This class provides you with the concepts and skills to use Adobe Photoshop Elements effectively.
- Web Design Using HTML5 and CSS 3 This course will introduce students to the techniques used in the development of any web site.
- Microsoft Publisher 2016 A powerful desktop publishing software that provides all the tools you need to create, customize and share a wide variety of professional looking publications and marketing material.
- Microsoft Publisher 2013 Learn to publish like a pro!
- Microsoft Publisher 2010 An older version of Microsoft’s publishing software.
- WordPress The most popular blogging system in use on the Web.
- Google Analytics Knowing how people and customers interact with your websites and mobile applications can provide potent insights into how well the messages, pages, and other content on your website is received.If you are looking for somebody to design a web site for you, or for somebody to help you with Search Engine Optimization, call Michigan Technology Services. We have strong relations with national web site development and marketing firms.
- Web Site Development and Programming Training Many web sites are hosted on Linux Servers running Apache. Database driven sites often use PHP/MySQL, Perl and now even Ruby on Rails.