Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster Training with Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers instructor-led Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) training, as well as other Agile and Scrum courses. Our training takes place at our location in the Farmington Hills/Novi area, 20 miles outside of Detroit
While many CST’s fly into metro Detroit to deliver Scrum and Agile classes at a hotel, like the CSM or A-CSM, and then leave, we live here and support the local Agile community. We continue to sponsor regional Agile conferences and meetups. We have successfully run Agile and Certified ScrumMaster and Product Owner courses for multiple teams from globally recognized organizations.
What is Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster (CSP-SM) training?
Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Our Certified Scrum Professional®-ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) workshop is a two-day deep dive into the world of Scrum and the role of a professional ScrumMaster. The class provides a probe into Lean Thinking, visual facilitation techniques, remote teams, and more. We will examine the relationship of the ScrumMaster to the product owner, the team and the organization.
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skillset in your role as ScrumMaster to the next level? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Certified Scrum Professional®- ScrumMaster (CSP®-SM) certification.
Additional Benefits of taking our CSP-SM course
Participants are eligible for 16 PMI PDUs (Professional Development Units) and 16 Scrum Alliance SEUs.
The next Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster class in Farmington Hills will be August 3 and 4, 2020. The regular course fee is $1,795/student, but early enrollment, prior to July 3, is $1,595/student.
Anu Smalley will teach this advanced workshop. She is a Certified Scrum Trainer with extensive Agile and Scrum experience.
Want a CSP-SM workshop for your team in Michigan? Or anywhere in the US….
Private classes for groups are available upon request. Call 248-489-0408 for details.
Private, Corporate or Group Training Available
Early-Bird Price: $1595
Regular Price: $1795
|8/3/20 - 8/4/20||M-T||
8:30am - 5:00pm
For additional Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster Training class information or to request a class date contact Michigan Technology Services. 248-489-0408
Who should attend this workshop?
ScrumMasters, Agile coaches, consultants, program and project managers, facilitators, and technical leaders will all benefit by joining us and building upon their CSM and A-CSM certification with the CSP-SM.
To be eligible for the CSP-SM certification you must satisfy the following criteria:
- Be an existing A-CSM in good standing with the Scrum Alliance
- Have at least 24+ months experience working as a ScrumMaster
This is an advanced class. Please come ready to participate, share your experiences, work hard, and have fun! There will be a pre-class homework assignment, which you must complete, so be sure to coordinate your schedule to allow time for this activity.
You will be required to attend the full workshop to earn the CSP-SM credential. If you feel like you may miss more than 30 minutes of the workshop you should plan on attending a future CSP-SM instructor led session.
To attend the CSP-SM training participants must have knowledge about Scrum and Agile, gained from training like the Scrum Alliance Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and Advanced ScrumMaster (A-CSM) workshops, agile experience, or other forms of education.
To obtain the CSP-SM from the Scrum Alliance you must:
• Hold an Advanced Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification with Scrum Alliance.
• Attend a certified CSP-SM educational offering to gain advanced knowledge in implementing purpose and strategy, high level approaches for testing product assumptions and advanced techniques in Product Backlog management.
• Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
• You will be asked to accept the CSP-SM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
• Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of ScrumMaster (from within the past five years).
To maintain your CSP-SM after obtaining it you must earn Scrum Education Units® (SEUs) and renewing your certification every two years.
Through the CSP-SM course, you’ll interact with a team of ScrumMasters and a Certified Scrum Trainer as you tackle the Scrum Alliance’s CSP-SM Learning Objectives, which include:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum – Lean Thinking
- Scrum Master Core Competencies – Facilitation, Coaching, Training
- Service to the Development Team – Team Dynamics, Starting New Scrum Teams, Software Craftsmanship and Coaching the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner – Coaching the Product owner
- Service to the Organization – Organizational Development, Scaling Scrum
- Scrum Mastery
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
- Stand out in your industry as a member of the Scrum Alliance globally-recognized community
- Show advanced value to your employer (or potential employer) as a highly trained Agile professional