Agile and Scrum Training and Coaching with Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers instructor-led Agile and Scrum courses through a partnership with a Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainer. The training can take place at our location in Farmington Hills, 20 miles outside of Detroit, or onsite at your office anywhere throughout the United States.
While many CST’s fly into metro Detroit to deliver a class, and then leave, we live here and support the local Agile community. We continue to sponsor local Agile conferences, and have successfully run Agile and Scrum courses for multiple teams in the Great Lakes area.
What is Scrum?
Scrum is one of the most widely adopted agile frameworks. It is a simple, yet powerful way to boost team productivity, elevate quality, and accelerate project delivery. The courses cover pragmatic practices for long and short-range planning, project execution, and progress reporting. They provide an examination of the Scrum project lifecycle as well as an in-depth exploration of the Scrum roles, ceremonies, and artifacts. Exercises, case studies, and examples are interwoven into each class to illustrate agile principles and practices.
There are numerous Agile and Scrum courses available. The most popular foundational courses are:
- Certified ScrumMaster - CSM
- Certified Scrum Product Owner - CSPO
- Certified Scrum Developer - CSD
- Certified Agile Leadership I - CAL
- Agile Hardware Development
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Agile for Business Analysts
Advanced Scrum Alliance classes coming in 2018:
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster - A-CSM
- Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster - CSP-SM
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner - A-CSPO
- Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner - CSP-PO
- Advanced Certified Scrum Developer - A-CSD
- Certified Scrum Professional - Developer - CSP-D
- Certified Agile Leadership II - CAL II
Additional Benefits of taking our Scrum courses
- Project Management Institute (PMI) members who hold the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential, will be eligible to claim 1 Professional Development Unit (PDU) for every contact hour of these courses.
- Additionally, those pursuing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) credential may claim 1 education hour for every contact hour of these courses.
Agile and Scrum Coaching
New and existing Scrum teams need support. We provide Agile and Scrum coaching
Scaled Agile Framework training - SAFe®
Looking for SAFe training in the Detroit, Michigan area? SAFe classes will debut in 2017