Agile and Scrum Training and Coaching with Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers instructor-led Agile and Scrum courses through partnerships with a number of Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Trainers and Agile thought leaders. The training can take place at our location in Farmington Hills, 20 miles outside of Detroit, or onsite at your office anywhere throughout the United States.
While many CST’s fly into metro Detroit to deliver a class, and then leave, we live here and support the local Agile community. We continue to sponsor local Agile conferences, and have successfully run Agile and Scrum courses for multiple teams in the Great Lakes area.
What is Scrum?
Scrum is one of the most widely adopted agile frameworks. It is a simple, yet powerful way to boost team productivity, elevate quality, and accelerate project delivery. The courses cover pragmatic practices for long and short-range planning, project execution, and progress reporting. They provide an examination of the Scrum project lifecycle as well as an in-depth exploration of the Scrum roles, ceremonies, and artifacts. Exercises, case studies, and examples are interwoven into each class to illustrate agile principles and practices.
There are numerous Agile and Scrum courses available. The most popular Scrum Alliance foundational and advanced courses are:
- Certified ScrumMaster - CSM
- Certified Scrum Product Owner - CSPO
- Certified Scrum Developer - CSD
- Certified Agile Leadership I - CAL
- Advanced Certified ScrumMaster - A-CSM
- Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner - A-CSPO
- Design, Innovation & Visual Communication
Advanced Scrum Alliance classes coming in 2019:
- Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster - CSP-SM
- Certified Scrum Professional - Product Owner - CSP-PO
- Advanced Certified Scrum Developer - A-CSD
- Certified Agile Leadership II - CAL II
Agile courses offered also include:
- DevOps Technical Workshop
- Acceptance Test Driven Development - ATDD
- LeSS - Large Scale Scrum - Certified LeSS Basics
- LeSS - Large Scale Scrum - Certified LeSS Practitioner
- High-Performance Teaming
- Cynefin and Complexity
- ICP-ATF: Agile Team Facilitation
- ICP-ACC: Agile Certified Coach
- Scrum with Kanban - Professional Scrum with Kanban™ (PSK)
- Agile for your Marketing Team
- Agile Hardware Development
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Agile for Business Analysts
Additional Benefits of taking our Scrum courses
- Project Management Institute (PMI) members who hold the Project Management Professional (PMP) credential, will be eligible to claim 1 Professional Development Unit (PDU) for every contact hour of these courses.
- Additionally, those pursuing the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) credential may claim 1 education hour for every contact hour of these courses.
Organizational Agility 360 Assessment
Is your organization Agile? Our organizational Agility 360 Assessment evaluates the culture, structure and processes of your organization to inform you of your current agile effectiveness. It will also help guide your agile transformation. It outlines those areas aligned and misaligned with agility to help leadership prioritize and steer effectively. While most organizations do agile in some form, most are challenged in effectively scaling it and growing it within their organization to consistently drive business results. Call for details.
Agile and Scrum Coaching
New and existing Scrum teams need support. We provide Agile and Scrum coaching
Scaled Agile Framework training - SAFe®
Looking for SAFe training in the Detroit, Michigan area? We offer both public and private SAFe workshops through a partnership with Scaled Agile Gold SPCT Partner AgileSparks. Call us for details about SAFe classes.
- Leading SAFe 4.6 – Leading The Scaled Agile Enterprise
- Implementing SAFe 4.6 w/ SPC Certification
- SAFe for Teams - SAFe Agile Release Train (ART)
- SAFe Release Train Engineer (RTE)
- SAFe Scrum Master & Advanced Scrum Master
- SAFe Product Owner
- SAFe DevOps