Leading the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) 4.6 Training with Michigan Technology Services
Michigan Technology Services offers instructor-led Leading SAFe training, as well as other Agile and Scrum courses, through a partnership with Scaled Agile Gold SPCT Partner AgileSparks. The SAFe training can take place at our location in Farmington Hills, 20 miles outside of Detroit, or onsite at your office anywhere throughout the United States.
While many agile trainers fly into metro Detroit to deliver Scrum and Agile classes at a hotel, like an SPC workshop, and then leave, we live here and support the local Agile community. We continue to sponsor regional Agile conferences and meetups. We have successfully run Agile and Certified ScrumMaster courses for multiple teams in the Great Lakes area.
What is SAFe training?
Agile has become mainstream and is being adopted in the majority of technological departments. Many practitioners, however, are challenged when trying to scale Agile principles in an enterprise.
The Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) was developed for scaling Agile Principles and tools to enterprise organizations. It provides a coherent process tying together the team, program and portfolio levels. During this two-day Leading SAFe course you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise. You will learn about the underlying principles of SAFe derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
This workshop is for you:
- If you want to understand how to help your organization adopt the Agile mindset and practices beyond the team level.
- If you want to understand what an Agile implementation with SAFe looks and feels like.
- If you’ve always thought Agile sounds wonderful but would never fit your enterprise.
- If you want to understand how to consistently achieve quick response time and reduced delivery times.
- …and if you want to take an active role in helping your organization transition to Agile in scale.
You will explore the five competencies needed to become a Lean Enterprise. You will also learn and practice skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events as well as coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs).
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
Yuval Yeret, from Agile Sparks, delivers our Leading SAFe workshops. He is both an SPCT and a Professional Scrum Trainer (PST), with extensive agile, Kanban and Scrum experience. The SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) certification is the highest level of certification provided by Scaled Agile. It is for individuals who demonstrate superior knowledge, competency, and in-depth field experience in adopting Agile across an enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework.
Additional Benefits of taking our Leading SAFe course
Participants are eligible for 16 Education Hours for the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner application, 16 PMI PDUs (Professional Development Units).
The next Leading SAFe class in Farmington Hills will be held upon request. The regular course fee is $1,295/student. Early enrollment is typically $995/student. The SAFE Agilist exam is included in the course fee.
Want a class in Michigan?
Private classes for groups are available. Call 248-489-0408 for details.
For additional Leading SAFe Training – SAFe Agilist class information or to request a class date contact Michigan Technology Services. 248-489-0408
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. The following prerequisites, however, are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SA certification exam.
- Experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Experience in Scrum or Kanban
Who should attend this workshop?
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects